Please read the Rules for the collection, processing and storage of personal data. According to them, the E & E Healing Tao GbR shopping service works with the personal data of users registered at taoexercise.org.
These rules are an integral part of the Public Offer with Customers of the E & E Healing Tao GbR website services.
I. Key points
By registering on the Website taoexercise.org, you agree to these Rules and authorize taoexercise.org to collect, store, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the laws “On Protection of Consumer Rights” (they are also the GDPR). The rules are valid from the moment of registration of the user on taoexercise.org.
Ii. Collection and use of personal data
E & E Healing Tao GbR may collect, store and use such personal data:
- surname, name, patronymic;
- email address (e-mail);
- Telephone number;
- city and country of residence;
- E & E Healing Tao GbR history
- nickname of user.
E & E Healing Tao GbR can use customer personal data in order to:
- provide services and customer support;
- improve their own services, site content and advertising;
- Notify the customer about the services, news and promotions of E & E Healing Tao GbR and partners.
Iii. Disclosure of personal data
E & E Healing Tao GbR has the right to provide Customer’s personal data to third parties in the following limited cases:
- E & E Healing Tao GbR received an additional agreement from the Customer.
- E & E Healing Tao GbR provides personal data to its partners, subsidiaries, agencies and subcontractors, as well as other third parties, if they help to fulfill the purpose for which this data was collected. E & E Healing Tao GbR will require all persons involved strictly
adhere to these Rules, as well as other appropriate ways to protect personal data.
- E & E Healing Tao GbR may provide third parties with general information (for example, statistical data) that does not contain personal data and does not identify the Customer.
The user’s personal data is stored on the E & E Healing Tao GbR server, which can be physically located in any country in the world that the service management considers the most reliable place to store data. E & E Healing Tao GbR is committed to taking appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
E & E Healing Tao GbR bears full legal responsibility for the protection, collection, storage and use of personal data of the Customer.
Iv. User rights
Users have the right to:
- Know how their personal data is collected and where they are located, for what purpose they are processed, where the manager of personal data resides or is located. The user can also entrust the clarification of this information to the persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law.
- Know the conditions of access to your personal data – in particular, the conditions for third parties, which are transmitted personal data.
- To access your personal data.
- To receive, no later than 13 calendar days from the date of the request (except for cases provided by law), the answer about what their personal data are processed.
- Make a reasoned request to the database owner with an objection to the processing of their personal data.
- Require changes or destruction of their personal data by the owner and database manager, if this data is processed illegally or are unreliable.
- Protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage for the intentional concealment of some information. Also, the user has the right not to provide data that tarnishes the honor, pride and business reputation of an individual.
- Enjoy legal protection in case of violation of personal data protection legislation.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
V. Removal of personal data and opt-out
The user can change or delete his personal data referred to in clause II (for example, mobile phone, email address) if he does not want to use all the services or part of the E & E Healing Tao GbR service anymore. Registered users can opt out of receiving any promotional materials about the services of the E & E Healing Tao GbR service.
For this you need:
- Open a letter to the service E & E Healing Tao GbR
- Click on the field “If you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter, click Unsubscribe.” To delete the Personal Account, you need to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate request. Note that in this case all paid entries and courses will no longer be available.
E & E Healing Tao GbR reserves the right to use the client’s personal data for the purpose for which this information was collected, within one month after deactivating the information to complete the provision of services (refund, warranty requirements, responses to customer requests).
Vi. Property rights
The user database at taoexercise.org is owned by E & E Healing Tao GbR.
Contact details : Lotichiusstr.49, 36381 Schluchtern, Deutschland, Steuernummer 01931800401,
VAT number DE307441009
Tel .: +49176 569 888 97
E-mail : email@example.com
- Acceptance – full acceptance by the Customer of the terms of this Agreement without any exceptions and / or restrictions. It is equivalent to concluding a bilateral written agreement.
- Customer – the person who made the Acceptance of the terms of this Agreement and becomes the Customer of the Contractor’s services under the concluded agreement. The customer can be any legally capable individual over the age of 18 who intends to receive the services of the Contractor in the manner and on the conditions defined by this Agreement.
- Contractor – E & E Healing Tao GbR and persons (business entities) who have the right to provide services provided by the User Agreement (offer). The name of the Contractor is indicated in the invoice or other documents for payment for the Services.
- Services is the provision by the Contractor of limited access to the Customer to the Products of the Contractor through free software with restricted access, which provides encrypted voice and video communication over the Internet between computers or other means of communication. This includes personal consultations, field trainings and seminars, but is not limited to them. A complete list of Products and conditions for their purchase are available at https://taoexercise.org/.
- Product – a set of online classes (webinars, trainings), electronic versions of audio and video recordings of classes, seminars, courses, phonograms, videograms, textual, audiovisual works, access to which the Customer receives through the Site or Web page.
- An online lesson (webinar, training) is a lecture that takes place in real time or in recording mode using Internet technologies. The customer receives a personal link (access) to the online lesson in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Site – a set of digital information, objects of copyright and (or) related rights, interconnected and structured within the address https://taoexercise.org/. Access to the aggregate of these data can be obtained through the specified Internet address.
- Personal Link (Personal Account) – a personal record of the address of the site or part of it (web page), through which the Customer gets access to the Products placed on the Site.
Ii. PROVISIONS OF AGREEMENT
- The User Agreement is deemed to be concluded between the Contractor and the Customer from the moment of the Acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In the manner and under the conditions defined by this Agreement, the Contractor undertakes to provide services to the Customer, and the Customer undertakes to accept and pay for the Services rendered.
- The customer must carry out the Acceptance of the Agreement, having read its terms on the Site https://taoexercise.org/.
- The list and cost of providing the Services are posted on the Website https://taoexercise.org/.
Iii. COST AND PAYMENT ORDER
- The cost of the Services depends on the selected Product.
- The Contractor is entitled to unilaterally change the cost of the Services by publishing a new price on the Site.
- The customer pays for services on the terms of 100% prepayment.
- By agreement of the Parties, the Customer may pay for the Service with a certain discount.
- Payment for the Services by the Customer means complete agreement with the terms of this Agreement.
- To pay for the Services, the Customer must transfer funds to the Contractor’s account. The methods of payment for the selected Service are indicated in the invoice issued to the Customer, which becomes available after Registration on the site.
- The service is considered to be paid from the moment funds are credited to the Contractor’s account. III.8. If the Service is not paid in full or not paid in a timely manner,
The Contractor has the right to refuse the Customer to provide access to the relevant Product without refund.
Iv. BASIC TERMS
- To use the services of the Contractor, the Customer pays for the selected Product.
- After the Contractor has confirmed the payment, the Customer gets access to the chosen Service.
- If the Customer has not received the paid Service, he should contact the Contractor’s support service by writing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To the letter you need to attach proof of payment.
- The Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of access to his Personal Account. The Customer also undertakes to promptly notify the Contractor of any breach of the security of the Personal Account.
- To access the Service, the Customer independently provides the appropriate technical conditions for a personal computer or mobile device.
- Schedule of online classes (webinars, trainings) may change unilaterally. The contractor will report this in one or several ways: on
A new information will appear on the site, a letter will be sent to the Customer’s email with a notification, etc.
- The customer can use the received information and materials (audio,
videos, etc.) only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- The Contractor has the right to unilaterally refuse to provide services and cancel the Customer’s access to the selected Product if he reliably finds out that the Customer sends the Personal Link to third parties. The same applies to the dissemination of information and materials (audio, video, etc.) received from the Contractor in the framework of the Services provided.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The customer has the right
- Get the Services under the terms of this Agreement.
- Get from the Contractor information about the services provided by phone or via e-mail, which are listed on the Site.
- Enter your personal account under your account at the same time only from one access point (personal computer, laptop, netbook, tablet, etc.).
- The customer enjoys all the rights of the consumer in accordance with the legislation governing these legal relations.
The customer undertakes to:
- Pay for the Services in full in the order and in accordance with the terms provided for in this Agreement.
- When registering, indicate current data. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Maintain in good technical condition the equipment providing access to the Site.
- Independently and in a timely manner to find out the time, date, cost and conditions for the provision of the Services, information about which is posted on the Site.
Customer is prohibited from:
- Copy and in any way distribute audio, video, informational materials, recording online classes (webinars, trainings) received under this Agreement. This also applies to decoding (translation of audio and video materials into text format) or translation into other languages, which are not done by the Customer for personal use.
- Use the information and materials obtained under this Agreement for commercial purposes.
- Allow the distribution of inaccurate, false information, discrediting the business reputation of the Contractor, partners and other persons. Also, information that encourages interethnic, ethnic, sexual, racial intolerance and hostility, the dissemination of which is prohibited by the norms of International Law depending on the territory of service, is not allowed.
- Transfer and / or provide access to the Product to any third parties, as well as receive the Services jointly with third parties.
The performer has the right to:
- Independently determine the form and methods of providing the Services. 14. Unilaterally determine the cost of the Services.
- Independently determine and / or change the dates of online classes
- To independently determine and / or change the content, duration, amount of information in the online lesson (webinar, training), functionality and interface of the Web page describing the Service.
- To conduct surveys and surveys among Customers, including requesting feedback on the Services received, publish the results of the survey (survey) and the feedback received on the Services received, while respecting the requirements for the protection of personal data.
- Refuse to provide the Services or limit the Customer’s access to the Products without refund of funds paid in the following cases:
- Non-observance by the Customer of terms and order of payment.
- Customer’s violation of sub-clauses 4.8, 5.13 of the Agreement.
- Mass send informational messages (including advertising messages) to Service Customers. In this case, all messages will contain links to opt-out.
- Unilaterally make changes to the Agreement by posting a new version of the Agreement on the Website https://taoexercise.org/.
The Contractor undertakes to:
- To provide the Services of good quality in the manner and under the conditions provided for in this Agreement.
- Store information and information (including personal data) received from the Customer to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
- Inform the Customer about changes in the provision of the Services in one or several ways: a new information about the Services will appear on the Website, a notification letter will be sent to the Customer’s email address, etc.
Vi. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- In the event of non-fulfillment of the obligations established by the Agreement, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the norms of International Law and the provisions of the Agreement.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for the failure of the Customer to receive services under this Agreement in such cases:
- If the Customer provides inaccurate contacts (e-mail, telephone) and other information, and also does not warn about changes in his e-mail, telephone, and so on;
- If the Customer cannot receive the Service due to technical reasons beyond the control of the Contractor. In particular, in the absence of the Customer
access to the Internet as a result of actions of telecom operators, providers, the effect of computer viruses and / or other malicious programs, due to the lack of necessary software and hardware and / or inadequate payment for such access.
- The Contractor is not responsible for the quality of the Internet connection, through which the Customer gets access to the Services provided by the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for the actions of the Customer, as a result of which damage has been caused to other Service Customers. Also, the Contractor shall not be liable for damage caused to the Customer due to the actions of other Service Customers.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for non-compliance of the content of the Service with the Customer’s expectations and / or its subjective assessment. Non-compliance with expectations and / or negative subjective assessment is not a reason to consider the Services provided poorly or in an uncoordinated volume.
- The Contractor is not responsible for the actions of third parties who had access to authorization on the Site on behalf of the Customer.
- All disputes between the Parties are resolved by negotiations to resolve the conflict with the utmost consideration of the interests of the Customer and the Contractor.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By agreeing to the terms, the Customer grants permission for the processing and use of any personal data which the Contractor has learned as a result of the provision of the Services under the terms of this Agreement.
- The processing of personal data includes the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and distribution, depersonalization, destruction of personal data processed by the Contractor, as well as by any person that maintains the Customer’s personal data database for the Contractor in accordance with applicable legislation .
- All information that has become known to the Customer in connection with the receipt of the Services from the Contractor under this Agreement (including access to the Products purchased) is confidential information and the Contractor’s trade secret.
- The Customer undertakes not to disclose and not to transmit confidential information and trade secrets of the Contractor for review and / or use to third parties without the prior written consent of the Contractor.
Viii. REQUISITES OF THE EXECUTOR
E & E Healing Tao GbR
Адрес : Lotichiusstr.49, 36381 Schluchtern, Germany, Tax ID number 01931800401,
VAT number DE307441009
Tel .: +49176 569 888 97
E-mail : email@example.com